As we wrap up another year of legal policies and laws in the employment area, we thought we would look back at the five most viewed blog posts for 2015. These posts represent some of the changes in the law and the guidance issued by government agencies over the past year.
- The Wait is Over: New FLSA Regulations Issued by USDOL
- U.S. DOL Released New FMLA Forms, Reminding Employers of Their Obligations under GINA
- Are Employees Entitled to Pay if Their Worksite is Shut Down Due to Inclement Weather?
- Unlimited PTO: Solution or Problem?
- Domestic Workers Bill of Rights Takes Effect in Massachusetts
With a new year, comes new laws. We look forward to continuing our goal of being a timely resource on employment law issues facing businesses. Happy New Year!